* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A typically difficult nursery to solve, with a mix of potential improvers and some who have already run well in this sort of contest. SAMHA is the pick, with her pedigree suggesting she should be much better than this level. Cotai Grey and Devon Envoy are other nursery debutants to consider, while Lucky Shake is the most appealing of those with previous experience in these contests.
There is nothing with a compelling case here, but returning to the scene of her only previous win might enable CAMPACHOOCHOO to come out on top. Her old rival Outcast is also considered, along with Porfin and Readman.
The way that NIBRAS SHADOW (NAP) has won her last two starts suggests she can complete a hat-trick in this company. She is in-form and progressive and that’s not something you can say about many of the others. Dourado and Vasco De Gama are the main threats.
This should be entirely straightforward for SUNRISE VALLEY. He didn’t beat much last time, but that form is still head-and-shoulders above anything the rest of these have achieved. Marie Paradis could be the forecast option unless there is market confidence behind the newcomer Yuhibu.
Midfield is the obvious starting point, but she looked an out-and-out stayer over 2m last week and this sharper test might not be ideal. It could be better to find an each-way option such as CINZENTO, who has a decent strike-rate on the all-weather and is racing off the mark he defied when last successful. Smith and Affair are next on the list.
Several of the most appealing options are drawn wide, most notably LA ROCA DEL FUEGO who is relatively unexposed for a five-year-old and has probably run his best two races since Tyler Heard took over in the saddle. Tarseekh and Willingly (who ran well yesterday) from stalls 13 and 11 are others to consider, while Perfect Symphony is pick of those on the inside.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the day: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 to score from across Tuesday’s UK cards
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Audacious acca sees racing punter land £3,275 off just £6 stake
- Horse Racing tips: 6 slick picks at Wolverhampton on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Nottingham on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: A great 8/1 shot heads our Lingfield selections today