* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Cayman Moon managed to pick up a race over 1m 2f here in June, but there’s a good chance on breeding he will be well suited by this longer trip and he has to be of interest. KNIGHT OF KINGS has a bit more to prove on Polytrack, however he took a step forward when winning in good style at Windsor recently and could be set fair for a good run of form at the right level. Lunar Shadow is preferred to Alambrista for third spot.
The three-year-old Largo Bay and No Flies On Me look interesting, the former having already shown form over course and distance while the latter also catches the eye on pedigree. But, AVORISK ET PERILS may know a bit too much for them on this occasion. She won a slightly better race over course and distance in April and drops to this grade on the all-weather for the first time this year.
Both Barshaa and Ensemble finished runner-up in their latest starts so have to go on the shortlist on the strength of that, but ANGEL AMADEA (NAP) can prove too good for them. The form of her debut third at Newmarket in June could hardly be working out any better and she can give her own boost to that contest by taking this.
A tight little handicap despite just the five runners, three of whom have already won around here. It will be interesting to see if the gelding operation has made a difference to Excel Power, while Ivasecret makes a quick reappearance after winning over course and distance on Saturday.
However, preference is for BOWMAN, who is just 1lb higher than when winning a handicap here in April which worked out well afterwards. He could take some catching if again allowed to dominate.
Being a half-brother to a couple of all-weather winners AL TARMAAH is worth a second look on his debut for Lee Carter, while Aweemaweh has claims from the same mark as when runner-up last time.
The Wolverhampton winner Gift Horse possesses the most experience, but arguably lacks the potential of Willoughby Bay and CORAZON. The Charles Hills-trained filly has her sights lowered after making a pleasing debut in a 5-furlong fillies’ conditions race at Goodwood. On pedigree she’s likely to need further in time, and for that reason she is opposed by Corazon who really got the message in the closing stages on her debut at Wolverhampton.
Lethal Blast is likely to give it plenty from the front but a penalty for her turf win on Sunday could be hard to overcome at this competitive level. In an open race the suggestion is THEGREATESTSHOWMAN who has a good record from a handful of course and distance starts and has Hollie Doyle back in the saddle. Buy Me Back can also be involved and may be second best, with Vandad also involved.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the day: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 to score from across Tuesday’s UK cards
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Audacious acca sees racing punter land £3,275 off just £6 stake
- Horse Racing tips: 6 slick picks at Wolverhampton on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Nottingham on Tuesday