* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A few in with chances but it could pay to side with Jonny Murtagh’s CHICAGO SOLDIER, who came in for a no-nonsense ride and found only one narrowly too good at Leopardstown earlier this month. He is taken to go a place better here. The main danger could be Butterfly Island upped significantly in trip, ahead of Gabbys Girl and Capitulation.
GOT THE MOVES found the drop to 6 furlongs against her last time and may be capable of getting off the mark with the return to a longer trip very much in her favour. Fictitious Lady is the obvious form threat, but has had a lot of chances. Destacado showed ability on all-weather in Britain and could also have a part to play on her first outing for a new stable.
TALKING TOUGH confirmed the promise of his previous run when edged out late in the day at Roscommon eight days ago and a repeat should see him firmly in the mix once more. Accessory is proving consistent, and can also feature. Caesar’s Comet is also respected, while Drombeg Duke needs monitoring in the betting having switched yards.
KUDBEGOOD shaped as if on a good mark when third at Roscommon last week, going well when not clear run over one furlong out, so he remains one to be interested in. Alice Milligan and Ecliptic Moon are a couple of potential threats.
The vote goes to NOBLE SEAL, who has gradually got the hang of things and is presented with a good opportunity to reverse Galway placings with Church Mountain. Given that he meets that rival on 5lbs better terms for a one-and-three-quarter length beating. That said, Church Mountain displayed plenty of tenacity at Galway and won’t go down without a fight, while Alex D is also worth a second look back down in trip.
POET’S PRIDE can be forgiven his latest Cork run (went off too hard) and looks worth siding with to resume winning ways. That’s Mad is respected back at the scene of last month’s win, while Tide of Time has been largely consistent this year and also makes the shortlist.
This represents a golden opportunity for CYCLADIC to shed her main tag. She pulled a long way clear of the rest when again finding just one too strong in a 15-runner Cork maiden last time and it will be disappointing should she fail to go one better here. Easily should make her presence felt, but Coeur Battant could be the one for the forecast on the back of an encouraging debut at the Curragh.
HANNON was a winner at Dundalk when last seen on the Flat in December and may still have more to offer in this sphere given his useful form over hurdles. Majestic Jewel overcame a very wide path when off the mark at Tramore 10 days ago and remains unexposed over long distances, so rates the main threat ahead of True Destiny, who has joined an in-form yard.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: 8 we rate at Yarmouth on Tuesday afternoon
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Newbury on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 7/1 shot heads our Bangor selections today
- Horse Racing: 3 things learned from York Ebor Festival as Mishriff shines
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland