* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Hard to be confident about any of these but preference is for SHE’S A NOVELTY, who ran creditably in a pair of handicaps in May with a couple of fourth-placed finishes and could take all the beating back in maiden company. Ginger du Val has stepped up her game since joining Mel Rowley so she’s feared most, ahead of Dr Richard Newland’s Irish-recruit Sweettowatch.
WISHFULL DREAMING had been threatening to come good and duly ended his losing run in impressive fashion over course and distance last week. He remains potentially well treated under a penalty, so looks the one to beat again.
Havana Hermano only just failed over course and distance last time and rates a big threat off an unchanged mark, while Outonpatrol was beaten only by a handicap blot at Worcester and is still unexposed.
PRESENTING YEATS was operating from out of the weights, but he was impressive nevertheless when getting off the mark over hurdles at Newton Abbot last month – going on before three out and keeping on well. He gets the nod in the hope he arrives in the same groove. Wigglesworth scored in good style over course and distance in July and rates a big threat, ahead of Black Anthem.
This can go to TARDREE, who won in convincing fashion at Market Rasen earlier this month and remains low mileage. Cenotice and Shentri look the likeliest dangers.
BOUNDSY BOY achieved little in a light Flat career but is already a much better hurdler and, in receipt of a healthy age allowance, he looks poised to go well on handicap bow. Pillar of Steel, Easkey Lad and Pass Rusher all arrive in top form in what looks a strong race for the grade.
KENNACK BAY could prove a different proposition following a break/wind operation, while Cosheston can also get involved if reproducing her latest effort back up in trip.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: 8 we rate at Yarmouth on Tuesday afternoon
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Newbury on Tuesday
- Horse Racing: 3 things learned from York Ebor Festival as Mishriff shines
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland