* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Aidan O’Brien has won this maiden in all but two of the last 10 seasons, so it may pay to forgive ANCHORAGE a tame Curragh showing. He had previously finished in front of the winner of that race when a neck second over 7 furlongs here at the festival. Joseph O’Brien’s Swan Bay is the obvious danger on the strength of his Curragh debut. Rene Artois and Sun King are noteworthy newcomers.
AMAZED BY GRACE is more exposed than the Weld-trained filly, but could make a race of it to take it. Doolin Dancer is another three-year-old likely to make his presence felt. Jungle Cove is the most appealing of the older runners.
Even with a 12lbs rise in the ratings last week’s Roscommon winner Chavajod should go close, but it may be a worth taking a chance with KUDBEGOOD, a dual Dundalk winner who is overdue a breakthrough on turf. Khafaaq has been showing consistent form. Adamaris and Shona Mea boast solid recent form, but may find things difficult from their stall-positions.
An interesting maiden and a lot of the interest will come from newcomers Serafina, Jerusalema and the well-bred Future Nostalgia. Experience usually tells around here though, and the standard set by PAST TIME would see her hard to beat. An okay run here at the festival was followed by a good second at Naas where she did flash her tail, but she might just be good enough.
EASTERN RACER and Talking Tough deserve respect as course and distance winners, with the first named getting the nod. Fit For Function could also get into the mix.
Great White Shark is interesting despite doubts over this shorter trip and being out of action since March. This is a weak race for the grade though and offers a very good opportunity for recent Lenabane Stakes third HAPARANDA to get off the mark at this level. Camphor may provide the biggest threat.
Plenty of these come into it potentially but two of them stand out. Sea Appeal was impressive at Killarney in July, but he may have to play second fiddle here to Navan winner CELESTIAL HORIZON (NAP) who looked well ahead of the handicapper that day and can follow up.
LITTLE BUBBLES should run her race for trainer Emmet Mullins and could take this lucky last. Madonna certainly has the ability and should be in the shake-up.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s top picks for Tuesday at Goodwood
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 15/2 shot tops our Catterick selections today
- Irish Champions Weekend races, start times & Paddy Power antepost odds
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland