Crea’s Bklyn Law is worth forgiving his latest effort when racing on a rail that looked considerably slower than the rest of the track. He starts out for a new trainer in this contest and can make a strong impression. Stone Hands has a jockey up with a great record here and is likely to go close too.
- All the latest racing previews from France, Hong Kong & the USA are just a click away
- Fussball’s back: Which Bundesliga club should you support from May 16
- 30 things that have happened since Liverpool last won the league
- Phil Jones working hard on ‘Stay Alert’ gurn ahead of Premier League return
- Paddy’s Rewards Club – Double Rewards! Qualify in May and bank the same for June
Napa Rules just prevailed over 5f here last time and is taken to follow up over this longer distance. Don’t Get Khozy comes here in a very good vein of form and could well emerge as best of the remainder, while Blessed Beast also requires respect.
Violent Times recorded a big speed figure when runner-up in a similar contest over this course and distance last time and looks a solid proposition to go one better. Bronx Beauty should find the return to this trip a good move and looks the one for the runner-up spot.
*Prices correct at publishing but are subject to change