* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The suggestion is OTTONIAN who, judged on Flat form, should rate higher still over hurdles. Second choice is the unexposed filly She’soneofourown, ahead of the consistent Tommy’s Oscar.
The thriving Catchmeifyoucan isn’t opposed lightly, but this is a much shorter trip than she’s been winning over recently so the vote goes to AT FIRST GLANCE – who scored at Southwell in the manner of one who can go on to better things.
The fact Burrows Diamond looked well in command at the second last on her Carlisle handicap debut suggests she has the potential to do some damage from her mark if that weak finish can be put down to the stiff track. Handicap newcomers Howdilyoudo and Whiteoak Fleur are also respected in what looks a competitive race of its type.
CRACK DU NINIAN is the standout and the most interesting runner here. He won nicely on his reappearance, had excuses last time and is likely to get back on track for his very much in-form yard. Spin The Coin has had a decent spell this autumn and looks best of the rest.
The Late Legend holds every chance of gaining another course and distance success, provided there’s no rain. However, class-dropper QUICK PICK is an interesting alternative returned to the scene of his two hurdles wins. Derrick D’Anjou meets The Late Legend on more favourable terms this time and looks a potential threat, especially if the ground softens.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Finisk River and SHANTOU EXPRESS (NAP) look head and shoulders above their rivals and, in receipt of 7lb, this looks a good opportunity for Kim Bailey’s five-year-old to follow up his Exeter success.
The top two on the shortlist are MAH MATE BOB and Oscar Wilde in that order of preference. They are competitively weighted and interesting back at this venue. France De Reve is open to improvement back on forecast better ground and Cherokee Bill has possibilities if building on his Hereford effort.
A few of these showed debut promise last month, notably HARDE FASHION who sets the form standard on his Stratford effort. Second choice is Native Choice, ahead of New Delhi Express. The ex-Irish Not What It Seems is more exposed than those rivals, having already had a few chances.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: When this week’s Qualifying race takes place & how to enter
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 slick picks at Newcastle & Dundalk
- Horse Racing tips: 6 sweet Friday fancies at Sandown from Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Your 3 best bets for Exeter on Friday’s tellybox