Three down, three to go. The fourth qualifying race for Paddy’s Millionaire Chase sets off this Saturday at Sandown, 2.25pm in the Tingle Creek Chase. Don’t say you haven’t been warned.
And if you’re one of the lucky ones who OPTED IN & backed Saturday’s winner Cloth Cap, simply jog over to Monday’s live draw at 6pm on the main Paddy Power Facebook page or @paddypower Twitter account to see if you’ll become a £/€10,000 winner tonight and receive the golden ticket through to the £1m New Year’s Day sweepstake race at Cheltenham.
The past two winners saw Chris from Co Leitrim join Carol from Co Cork in the final for the New Year’s Day sweepstake for Paddy’s Millionaire Chase. Attention this week turns to Sandown at 2.25pm on Saturday and the Tingle Creek Chase.
Millionaire Chase – Week 2 Qualifying Draw! Matt Chapman joins to see which lucky customer wins 10k in cash, and a shot at winning a million! https://t.co/WDGR1HkOuF
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) November 23, 2020
MEET OUR WEEK 2 WINNER: Chris hadn’t a clue he’d won €/£10k in second draw
How do I enter?
All you need to do is OPT IN through Paddy’s app or on PaddyPower.com and then place a winning bet in Saturday’s qualifier at Sandown on Saturday at 2.25pm to be in with the chance of winning a minimum of £/€10k in our weekly draw on Paddy’s Social channels.
The winner of these weekly draws then gets a potentially lucrative spot in the £/€1m Millionaire Chase sweepstake at Cheltenham on New Year’s Day. We know!
Paddy said: “It’s been a year to forget for most of us – so we want to make 2021 unforgettable for one lucky punter, through our Millionaire Chase competition. Simply by backing one winning horse before the end of 2020, they could find themselves crowned the first new millionaire of 2021. Not a bad way to start 2021!”
The remaining qualifiers for the Millionaire Chase
- Qualifying race 4: Dec 5: Sandown 2.25pm
- Qualifying race 5: Dec 12: Cheltenham 3.05pm
- Qualifying race 6: Dec 19: Ascot 3.35pm
So remember, make sure you to OPT-IN from Thursday this week, then back the winning horse in the 2.25pm at Sandown on Saturday , December 5 to have a chance of a life-changing spot in our New Year’s Day sweepstake at Cheltenham.
And just in case you think you’re flying solo, we have a stack of racing previews every day from Paddy’s racing ambassadors, tipsters, pundits & all-round best guessers right over here at Paddy Power News.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the million quid giveaway
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: Birthday girl lands £/€10k booty in first qualifier for New Year’s Day giveaway
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power
- Placing bets is easier than ever with Paddy Power News’ live odds banners
- Ruby Walsh’s 10 to follow for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to pay their way for the new jumps season
- THE PADDY POWER GUIDE TO RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW