* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
England and Liverpool great Phil Thompson returns to give you a steer or three for Sunday’s Euro 2020 matches. Gareth Southgate’s England kick off their campaign against Croatia who knocked them out of the semi finals of the 2018 World Cup in Russia and they’ll be looking for revenge.
- Don’t forget to claim your £/€5 FREE BET BUILDER on this game. Simply head here to claim.
THOMMO’S SUNDAY TREBLE
I have to pile in behind England. I just have to, and you feel that we owe Croatia one, don’t we, after the World Cup? I think the boys will come good, defensively we’re very good and we do have that creativity in that side. Jack Grealish, I think he’s in excellent form, I think he will excite people, but it has to be England to Win for me.
I wouldn’t say it’s going to be one-way traffic for The Netherlands. Ukraine are no mugs. They’ve got a lot of talented footballers and if they come together they can hurt you. I just think though, the Dutch have gained a little bit of confidence and form, I know they’re without their leader in Virgil van Dijk, but I’m going for Both Teams to Score in this one but Holland to come out on top.
THOMMO’S SUNDAY EUROS TREBLE
My treble for Sunday is, obviously England to beat Croatia. I have to go for England. The Netherlands to beat Ukraine and to treble up I’m going for Austria to beat North Macedonia. I know they’re playing North Macedonia and they will be favourites, but on a treble I think there’s value for everyone.
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – to be group winners
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – to be the tournament’s top goalscorer
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – to be Young Player of the Tournament
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – at this summer’s tournament
- Euro 2021 tips: High or low? Here’s where your goalscoring bets should go