Nothing is certain in this world except death, taxes and Paddy putting on the mother of all Cheltenham Festival preview shows.
This year will be no different and we’ve already booked in some of the biggest names in the game to get you fired up for the Festival.
AND THEY’RE OFF
Mark your cards now, Paddy Power’s Cheltenham Festival Preview 2022 will be coming live and loud into your living rooms directly from Power Tower on Monday 7th of March at 7.30pm.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
You can stream it via Paddy’s social channels and because our pals at RacingTV are so sound, they’re not only lending us Lydia Hislop for the night, but are also showing the whole shabang on their social feeds too.
To guide you through all the action, talking points and contentious issues at Prestbury Park this year will be the man himself Mr Patrick Power, joined by top broadcaster Lydia, the great Ruby Walsh as well as king of the craic and trainer Tony Mullins.
Our man Frank Hickey’s popping along as well to dish out the view from the trading floor so we’ve got all the bases covered.
So, consider this as your formal invite to join us for Paddy Power’s Cheltenham Festival Preview Night.
Get it in your calendar now and let’s keep counting down the days until 15th March.
Not long to go now.
- Ruby Walsh: I wouldn’t be too worried about Haut En Couleurs’ jumping for The Arkle
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s super selection in the Ryanair Chase
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh delivers his best bets for The Arkle Chase
- Cheltenham Tips: Your ultimate antepost betting guide to the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: 5 to thrive as Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Tips: A best bet for every day of the Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: 6 best-backed picks to get your kicks at the Festival
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Festival: The best-backed horses in Paddy’s book for the Championship races