* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing calendar we bring you a punt-packed NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the picks you’ll require for that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that great guide to work for us, so we’re going to use it to point you in the direction what could be a smart Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
14:30 Kempton – Generous Day (Weekender: Paul Kealy)
Henry Oliver’s GENEROUS DAY won at this track in 2019 and was off for six months before returning to Ludlow last month to be a well-held fourth of six back over hurdles in a 2m contest. That pipe-opener should have him a bit fitter for this contest and that’s why he tops the shortlist.
14:50 Wolverhampton – Tricolore (Sunday Mail: Rockavon)
TRICOLORE moved to it 2-3 at Wolverhampton after landing a victory over course and distance in October. Marco Botti’s charge is certainly open to more improvement on this surface. Hollie Doyle is booked to ride, and that is always a plus.
15:30 Kempton – Hawthorn Cottage (Racing and Football Outlook: Andrew Mount)
HAWTHORN COTTAGE comes into this race as a dual hurdles winner. Amy Murphy’s mare scored over fences at Warwick in a 3m affair back in May, and also had a creditable outing on return at Worcester last month to come home third of 11 runners. It would be no surprise to see her give another good account of herself here.
15:55 Wolverhampton – Holy Bee (Morning Star: Farringdon)
HOLY BEE caught the eye last month when staying on over this course and distance to finish four of nine in a handicap race and she also wasn’t given a clear run from just over a furlong out from the line that day. Michael Bell’s filly is fancied to be in the shake up here as she is still unexposed at this sort of trip.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
Monday tips summary:
14:30 Kempton – Generous Day
14:50 Wolverhampton – Tricolore
15:30 Kempton – Hawthorn Cottage
15:55 Wolverhampton – Holy Bee
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: A 9/2 play leads the way at Wolverhampton today
- Horse Racing tips: 7 to shine at Carlisle today including an 8/1 shout
- Horse Racing tips: Monday’s best bets at Kempton Park from Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 10 Irish National Hunt horses to follow this season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season