* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Hyde Park Barracks has a lot to prove, but the other three are feasible winners. KATH’S TOYBOY is likeably consistent, and he was probably beaten by an improving horse last week on the all-weather. Youllovemewheniwin could be the danger ahead of handicap debutant Strike.
Mr Professor looked a different horse at Kempton last week and is probably ahead of the handicapper despite a 7lbs rise, but MADAME AMBASSADOR (NAP) also has every chance. There are reasons for upgrading her latest run at Salisbury and the winner went in again at Windsor on Tuesday. Golden Romance is potentially a big improver over this far.
After winning so well at Beverley this is probably best left to CHOIRMASTER, who is bred to improve with racing. Dandy’s Diva is the most likely threat unless one of the newcomers happens to be backed.
A few of these have history here. PASTFACT is handily drawn to get a good position and that may count for plenty. Our Man In Havana is interesting after his good run on Thursday, while Glamorous Force and Alba Del Sole are others with chances.
All four have been running well, though Accrington Stanley continues to frustrate. TASFEEQ is not fully exposed as it was only his second run since being gelded when fending off a reliable yardstick at Newmarket. Commonsensical is preferred to Street Kid as second choice.
Preference is for NIBRAS AGAIN, a former winner of this race who didn’t run at all badly in a well-contested Class 4 at Newmarket recently. If cheekpieces can get Ginger Jam back on track then he could provide the greatest threat, together with Vandad.
Manor Park is handicapped to win again with Rhys Clutterbuck’s claim removing the lion’s share of his 7lb rise for winning last time, but REAMS OF LOVE is marginally preferred. All things considered, he did well to score over course and distance 10 days ago. Red Flyer is third best.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Our fantastic 5 plays at Leopardstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 cracking plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s super selections for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s top picks at Leopardstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 8 best bets at Leopardstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Our top pundits cheat sheet for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ value plays from across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 savvy plays to follow at Lingfield today
- Horse Racing tips: Our lively Lucky 15 for Saturday’s meetings in the UK & Ireland