* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Of those we have seen already, the one who caught the eye most was ADMIRAL D. This Railway Stakes entry was fourth at Fairyhouse eight days ago and left the impression there was more to come. Threebagsfull is progressing nicely and looks a danger, while support for the newcomer Corviglia should be taken very seriously.
IRISH CHIEF sticks out like a sore thumb here. He has the best form and the highest rating of those with a mark. It is obviously worrying that he hasn’t appeared since last July, but a repeat of his Curragh third when last seen 330 days would surely seal the deal here.
The most interesting of his opponents is undoubtedly Moving For Gold, who travelled through a Killarney maiden like a nice gelding and should improve.
Half Nutz has fared better than most with the draw here and the recent Naas winner looks one of the most likely ones. But, MOGWLI has also fared well with the draw, and went into the notebook when sixth at Curragh recently.
He has a length to find with the fourth The King Of Kells, but with the latter out in Stall 13 here, he can turn the tables. Is that Love and Anna Strada could both out do them all if defying a poor draw.
Probe won as he liked in a recent Killarney maiden and could well take another step up the ladder here, although CORPS DES PAGES could have something to say about that. A narrow maiden winner at Limerick, the second has gone on to collect at Listed level and with only two runs under his belt. He is open to any amount of improvement. San Martino could also give them a scare.
Wee Pablo will surely take high rank here if he can negotiate his tricky draw. However, from a nice draw in Stall four, it might be worth chancing PHANTOM POWER. The latter shows good early zip and with very few miles on the clock, he should have plenty more left in the locker. Fictitious Lady, Lord Dudley and Born Invincible could be the pick of the remainder.
Not a massive amount of solid form here and with a progressive looking profile, the recent Roscommon fifth ENGER is put forward in the hope he can step up another notch. He had one of his main dangers here Dixon Line back in sixth spot on that occasion, and he can uphold the form. Rare Flower and Ablah should also be bang there.
Giustino will be popular and rightly so, but with a run under her belt now, SPEEDY PIX (NAP) should get a lot closer today. It won’t be a surprise if she turns the tables. Owned by Hugh O’Brien and Co, her connections have hit the frame on a couple of occasions over the last few months and deserve a change in fortunes. Forge Road and Our Secret Pearl are others to bear in mind.
Hard to get away from AHANDFULOFSUMMERS in this one. She actually travelled quite sweetly into the straight in the Cheshire Oaks and shaped as though the drop back to a mile would be right up her street.
She already boasts a rating of 90 and has the best form by quite a considerable margin. Emilie Grey should go well, but perhaps the selection’s biggest threat could prove to be Martinique.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Saturday Cheat Sheet at Epsom
- Horse Racing tips: Our Pundits’ cheat sheet for Epsom Derby Day on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Epsom Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Derby day plays on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Saturday 7 at Epsom on Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Epsom on Saturday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s delightful double at Tramore on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: A tasty 12/1 shot tops our Tramore selections today