* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
DYMPNAS WELL has shown small bits of promise in her five runs to date and off a lowly mark here, I’m hoping she can get involved at an each-way price. Paul Nolan is a local trainer to the Tramore track, so he is usually a man to follow around here. It also interesting he puts a tongue tie on Dympnas Well for the first time, which could make the difference in a weak looking contest.
My Oakclahome has a brilliant record at Tramore and course form can count for a lot around here, as it can be a bit of a specialist’s track. The drying ground will suit, and he still looks on a winnable mark off 108. I would be expecting him to be involved at the finish for trainer David O’Brien.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Saturday Cheat Sheet at Epsom
- Horse Racing tips: Our Pundits’ cheat sheet for Epsom Derby Day on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Epsom Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Derby day plays on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Saturday 7 at Epsom on Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Epsom on Saturday with Timeform