* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It is difficult to oppose THE GREEK (NAP), whose runner-up effort at Kilbeggan last time is strong form compared to the rest of this field. Although, Tisadream finished a decent third place at the same track last time and can give him a race. Fan Fan La Tulipe has been disappointing for his top yard, but still has to be respected.
Having run creditably here in January on testing ground, subsequent Flat winner DOYOUTHINKSO will appreciate the sounder surface today and can score for this local yard. Master Cornwall and Bartleys Boy could give him most to do.
A maiden restricted to horses that haven’t finished in the first three under rules. OVER MILK WOOD doesn’t have to improve much from his Kilbeggan fourth to take this. Mis Clogher is a danger, while Skerries Harbour is a sleeper for the Cromwell yard. Oryx Hustler isn’t out of it either.
The two last-time-out winners, Magic Piper and Pour Pavore have to be respected, but CALL ME MERRY is interesting with blinkers on dropping back from 3m after weakening late last time. Emma Prada and Ruler Of Dubai can go well.
Useful and progressive over hurdles last season, LADY BREFFNI can make a winning start over fences even if she would ideally prefer further. Fellow chase debutante Botani isn’t far behind the selection on hurdles’ ratings and looks a threat, while Robbinia is a useful back-up for Willie Mullins.
Headgear is back on THATBEATSBANAGHER, and he gets the vote after a pleasing comeback run over hurdles at Clonmel last month. Bentham could be on a nice mark in his first handicap chase and looks a danger, while course winner Blue Markie is likely to give a good account of himself from the front end.
Having run creditably behind a couple of smart types, PRESENTINGNEWYORK can get off the mark at the third attempt. Greenane Lady commands obvious respect for the champion trainer, while Kilbarry Chianti showed plenty of potential when third at the Punchestown festival.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Saturday Cheat Sheet at Epsom
- Horse Racing tips: Our Pundits’ cheat sheet for Epsom Derby Day on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Epsom Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Derby day plays on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Saturday 7 at Epsom on Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Epsom on Saturday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s delightful double at Tramore on Saturday