*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Adam Kirby rode to victory in the Epsom Derby on Adayar days after losing the ride on the fancied John Leeper.
Adayar hacked up to win at a price of 16/1. If you put your money where your mouth is and backed Adayar then why not scoot on over to the Paddy Power Bet Calculator to work out how much lolly you’ll get your hands on.
Generous Uncle Paddy’s paying four places for the Epsom Derby so you could be in the money if you took an each-way punt. Anyway, here’s the first four past the post for those shrewd punters.
Epsom Derby 2021 Result
1 – Adayar – 16/1
2 – Mojo Star – 50/1
3 – Hurricane Lane – 6/1
4 – Mac Swiney – 8/1
Oh, there’s also the small matter of the Euros to look forward to.
And Paddy’s delivered a net-busting offer to help you cash in – if you back any player to be the Euro 2020 top scorer before the first game on Friday June 11, you’ll win a £/€1 free bet for every SHOT THEY HAVE ON TARGET. Boom!
Paddy Power News brings you expert analysis from the brightest and best minds in racing like Ruby Walsh, Matt Chapman and Mick Fitzgerald as well as football insight from Liverpool legend Phil Thompson – so keep our homepage bookmarked for this sizzling summer of sport.
- OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
- When is the 2022 Grand National? The date for next year’s renewal
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 antepost odds for the fiesta’s biggest races
- When is Royal Ascot 2021? The key dates for your diary