* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Santiago is likely to improve for his fourth in the Vintage Crop stakes at Navan and was only beaten 1.5l in the Leger last season. Sir Ron Priestley has already accounted for the third in the Leger when beating Pyledriver at Newmarket in the G2 Jockey Club Stakes.
He has a 3lb penalty as a result but Franny Norton is jocked up so very likely runner. He was second to Logician in the Leger in 2019 and that has been his only defeat in his last six starts.
He also beat Ocean Wind on his reappearance at Nottingham and Ocean Wind ran really well behind Stradivarius in the Sagaro Stakes since. He’s likely to attempt to make all and Sir Ron Priestley could be tough to peg back.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
15:10 – Sir Ron Priestley
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Click here for our £/€20 sign up offer