* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s a last chance here for King Ottokar. Conditions look sure to suit with rain forecast so that’s a positive. He was drawn out of things in the Balmoral last year when sixth but had caught the eye on his first start dropped to a mile prior to that at Doncaster. This the day for him hopefully.
Alenquer surprised a few people when winning the Sandown trial at 25/1 but I like that he wandered about a bit close to home as it suggested to me that there’s a bit more to come. He’ll be a decent price and this could be his Derby.
14:40 – King Ottokar
15:10 – Alenquer
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer