* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
THE PRETTY WAY has taken really well to artificial surfaces since being switched to the all-weather this winter, finishing in the first three in each of her first three outings away from turf. She showed improved form to open her account at this course last time, running out a decisive winner of a weak contest.
Admittedly, she didn’t beat an awful lot on that occasion, but she travelled well and ultimately won in convincing fashion. She is going the right way at present, and with this step up in trip unlikely to hold any fears, she has to be taken seriously.
RAISE THE ROOF came in for plenty of support ahead of her debut at this course last month, sent off the 6/4 favourite despite being one of only two newcomers in the field. She ultimately proved very green, slowly into stride and stumbling badly after two furlongs.
But, she got the hang of things to some extent late on, doing her best work near the finish, and she is clearly thought capable of better. The fact that she still managed to finish fourth despite all that went wrong bodes well, and with progression expected, she is taken to open her account at the second attempt.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets at Dundalk and Wolverhampton on Friday
BOLD DECISION has managed just one win from his 24 starts to date, but he returned to form under a fully-fledged rider at Southwell last time. He sported more severe headgear and finishing a good second in solid handicap for the grade.
Connections will likely view that as an opportunity missed in all honesty, looking in control approaching the final furlong before being headed close home. But, he can race off the same mark here and ought to make his presence felt once again.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Exeter on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: A trader trixie for Dundalk on Friday night
- Horse Racing tips: These Friday 4 can shine bright under the Dundalk lights
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: The 12/1 novice hurdler that’s caught Frank Hickey’s eagle eye
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle antepost pick
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Gold Cup potential runners and latest news for Cheltenham Festival 2021