* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Race distance increased by 162 yards (rail movements). Bumper winner MONT SEGUR didn’t look straightforward when second on last month’s hurdle debut at Uttoxeter but still showed plenty of promise and is selected to go one better. The form of Dreams Of Home’s point win has received a major boost and he’s the obvious danger on his debut for the in-form Donald McCain. Ayr runner-up Dharan could be best of the rest.
Race distance increased by 201 yards (rail movements). There is room for improvement in the jumping of VIENNA COURT, but it wasn’t entirely her fault she unseated last time and prior to that she was a promising Listed third on her chase debut. The Nicky Henderson-trained Lust For Glory is feared most, ahead of the Bangor winner Pink Legend.
Domaine De L’Isle hasn’t been at his best this season but he is still respected, as are Onward Route and A Large One Please who made fair starts to their respective hurdles careers recently. However, the ex-Irish pointer ROCKSTAR RONNIE looks an interesting recruit and gets the vote.
Race distance increased by 123 yards (rail movements). ECLAIR D’AINAY (nap) may have gone up 14lb for winning on his chase debut at Chepstow but he did it in fine style and the three horses who followed him home have all given the form a boost. This lightly raced 7yo is the selection ahead of Sao, who has thrived for Rebecca Menzies over fences, although cases can also be made for the other runners in this warm little race.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Race distance increased by 240 yards (rail movements). MIAH GRACE was perhaps unsuited by Cheltenham last time out and is taken to rediscover her progressive thread, having been a good second over C&D two starts ago. Pop The Cork is also going the right way, while Shannon Bridge and French Paradoxe are other possible players.
It may pay to focus on the two at the bottom of the weights. COMMIT OR QUIT has benefitted from the fitting of cheekpieces recently and is taken to gain compensation for a recent Warwick fall. Hat-trick-seeking Ecossais is also seriously respected, while Seemingly So is next best.
Race distance increased by 162 yards (rail movements). The Nicky Henderson-trained TWEED SKIRT is a half-sister to three winners and is taken to make a winning debut. Fellow newcomer Maroochi is second choice for Alan King, with Newbury winner Steel An Icon next on the list.
The Racing Post’s tips for Wetherby on Tuesday
More tips for Tuesday
- Here’s 4 who can score at Fairyhouse on Tuesday
- Frank Hickey’s 3 best bets on Tuesday
- Timeform’s 7 nifty Newcastle picks for Tuesday
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy’s non-runner no bet on all Cheltenham Festival 2021 races
- 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 offer
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake on January 30