Simon Francis to score first, but Arsenal to beat Bournemouth 4-1 – 700/1
- You won’t hear us complain too much about the scoring prediction one customer from Dorset is calling, especially since The Cherries have never beaten Arsenal in the Premier League.
- However, for some reason he’s chosen long-serving Bournemouth defender Simon Francis to score first against The Gunners, even though he’s only ever netted four times in his career, he’s not found the onion sack in three seasons and he’s never notched in the Premier League.
Andrew Robertson to score two or more for Liverpool v Man City – 300/1
- The excitement of today’s mega-clash between Liverpool and Man City has clearly got to one backer from Chester as she’s picked Reds’ left-back Andrew Robertson to go goal crazy.
- That’s despite the Scot only ever scoring once in the 66 games he’s played in the Premier League to date.
Stoke to beat Manchester United away 4-0 – 500/1
- One punter from Surrey is confident that manager-less Stoke to pull off an absolute miracle on Monday Night Football and beat Jose Mourinho’s men 4-0 at Old Trafford.
- We know the New Year brings with it a sense of optimism, but considering a meeting in 1893 was the only time The Potters scored more than three times against Man United, we’ll probably give this one a skip.
* All odds correct at time of posting.