Manchester United to beat Swansea 5-3, 500/1
- There’s one very confident Manc who has stuck 20 quid on this result. We’re not entirely sure why, with with there never having been a 5-3 scoreline between these sides ever.
- That being said, both teams have found the net in all six of their last league meetings against each other.
- The Red Devils have won two of their last three Premier League meetings with Swansea (D1), this after losing the previous three all by a 2-1 scoreline.
Chelsea to beat Tottenham 3-1 and Alvaro Morata to score first, 200/1
- They may have had a shocker against Burnley last time out, but this punter thinks they’ll be back to winning ways at Wembley. They’re backing Morata to do the business, and with a goal and assist on his debut, it’s not hard to understand why.
- Tottenham Hotspur went an entire campaign unbeaten at home in the league last season – the first time they’ve done this since 1964-65
- Spurs haven’t lost a Premier League London derby at home under Mauricio Pochettino (W9 D4 L0).
Liverpool to beat Crystal Palace 7-0, 300/1
- There are those who doubt Jurgen Klopp, and those who think he’s still turning Liverpool around. Do you want to guess which kind of fan this punter is? Though, in 1989, the Reds did turn Palace over 9-0 and then again in 2001 where they won 5-0.
- Both teams have found the back of the net in each of the last 10 meetings in all competitions between Liverpool and Crystal Palace, averaging 3.9 goals per game.
- Crystal Palace are looking to become the first side to win four consecutive top-flight games versus Liverpool at Anfield since Arsenal in December 1935.