I’m going to have to side with Everton to win. We do have an opinion that Fulham are actually putting up a bit of a fight. If you look at their last five games they’ve taken four points, but in the three games they got nothing they only lost by a single goal.
Sunday 12pm: Fulham v Everton
BBC One and iPlayer
You might look at Everton’s form and see they’ve lost their last three games, but the key to that is that Richarlison was missing for those. He’s back for this game. He, with Dominic Calvert-Lewin and James Rodriguez, they stretch defences.
With the price that’s on offer I’d be happy to back Everton to win this game.
Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison are the ones that obviously catch the eye, but I’ll give you Yerry Mina as a goal scorer in this one. He’s a centre back that has one goal already this season and he’s just a big threat from set pieces.
He always has a chance and against this Fulham defence I’d fancy him to possibly take it here. Anytime goal scorer, Yerry Mina.
Jason’s tips for Fulham v Everton
These two selections in a Paddy Power double will give you odds of around 13/1 with Paddy Power.
*All odds in copy correct at time of publication and they’re always bang on with our clever betting banners.
Top tips for Sunday
- Our 3 best bets as Rangers host Aberdeen at midday
- Our 10/1 double for Sunday’s early Premier League kick-offs
- Sheffield United to turn around poor form with cagey West Ham win
- DOUBLE: Our 11/4 best bets from La Liga and the EPL
- Our 13/1 Same Game Multi for Leeds v Arsenal
- Euro footy accumulator: Our 17/1 four-fold for Sunday’s action across the continent
- Vardy can punish injury-riddled Liverpool in this 15/1 Same Game Multi