Anthony Joshua is the big favourite to triumph over mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev and retain his IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO belts at Wembley Arena on Saturday night. AJ has slipped up unexpectedly before with that shock loss to Andy Ruiz Jr a clear stain on his record, but can it happen again?
Paddy’s drawn up a bumper selection of prices to keep you entertained from the first to the final round. If you don’t think it’s going to get very far, we’ve got an enhanced price on AJ to get it done in round one.
There’s a juicy-looking price on offer for Both Fighters to be Knocked Down and if you think Pulev has a puncher’s chance you get get him to win by KO or TKO at double figures.
AJ to win by KO/TKO is our most likely Method Of Victory while the Joshua on points price is appealing if you think the Bulgarian challenger can take it the distance. You can also have a flutter on what the Brit will weigh in at with between 240 and 249.9 pounds the favourite at the moment.
We’ve also got Group Round betting options with Joshua in 7-9 the favourite and Gone in 60 seconds at huge prices if you think either fighter will end it before a minute has elapsed.
- All the betting widgets in the article will automatically update with the latest live odds.
More top tips
- Anthony Joshua to get it done early in Kubrat Pulev scrap
- Undercard best bets with Okolie and Fury in action
- TRADER VIEW: Paddy’s expert reveals his Joshua v Pulev NAP
- UFC tips: Smack Paddy with these 3 best bets for UFC 256 in Las Vegas