* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Willie Mullins has supplied the odds-on winner of this race for the past two years and can hit the target here with CIEL DE NEIGE. Crosshill is rated almost on a par with the Mullins runner as a hurdler but lacks a recent run. Soviet Pimpernel has chasing experience, but has not looked a natural so far.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The mare PRETTY LITTLE LIAR showed progressive form over hurdles before winning on her chasing debut and has strong credentials for her hat-trick bid. Dontdooddson may give her most to do. He was still in touch when falling two out in a Clonmel race in which Ciankyle ended up second.
Effectively a match race as long as the market principals put in a clear round. There are doubts about CILAOS EMERY over this trip and he lacks the advantage of a recent run, but concerns about the ability of Darver Star to perform to his best are potentially a bigger negative. Moreover, the Cromwell runner would receive 11lbs in a handicap and gets only 3lbs here.
It was a promising debut from VINA ARDANZA when winning an Ayr bumper in better style than the winning margin suggested and he’s a likely improver on debut over hurdles starting out for Gordon Elliott. Walnut Beach could be the main danger if he improves from a promising hurdle debut in September and Silas Marner may resume progress back on quicker ground.
It was a promising hurdle debut from Hollymount last month when only narrowly denied, but it might be worth taking a chance on bumper winner MONAS MELODY – who has improved on the Flat since she was last seen over jumps. Powerful Out should give her running again and be in the mix for the places.
This looks a good opportunity for TURKESTAN to go one better after three second places during the summer. He has had a recent Flat run and may see off a likely challenge from Clifton Warrior a recruit to a top stable. Doyen Rose shaped well on her debut and Amazing Amy represents a trainer who can be relied on to have her ready first time.
Lesssaidthebetter and Mater Matuta are closely matched on their recent course and distance form, but it might be worth taking a chance on PEACE PARTY – who was in behind the pair back in sixth. He can be a bit too keen in his races, but it was his best run for some time when runner-up at Limerick last week and he may be able to go one better back on quicker ground.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Thursday’s best bets at Taunton from Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: 7 lively selections at Lingfield on Thursday
- Lucky 15 tips today: Thursday’s best bets from across the tracks using our NAPs table
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Tingle Creek 2021: Shishkin ruled out as new antepost favourite emerges
- Ladbrokes Trophy: Willie Mullins boasts leading contender as 22 stand ground
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up