*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Trainer: Roger Varian Jockey: David Egan
Took the Champagne over 7f here at the Leger meeting and confirmed himself a really smart 2-y-o when 2½ lengths third to Native Trail in Dewhurst at Newmarket (7f) 2 weeks ago. Should stay 1m.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Trainer: K. R. Burke Jockey: Rossa Ryan
Off the mark at Musselburgh (7f) in June. Good third in 7f nurseries here and at Newmarket since but he’ll need significant improvement to get heavily involved here.
Trainer: Brian Meehan Jockey: Paul Mulrennan
Confirmed the promise of his Ascot debut third when drawing 2 lengths clear in a 7f Salisbury novice 23 days ago. Plenty more needed here but his in-form yard has won this race before.
Trainer: Andrew Balding Jockey: David Probert
Impressed when making a winning debut at Goodwood (7f, heavy) in July and better form when runner-up at Group 3 level at York and Newmarket (1m) since. Should give another good account.
Trainer: Aidan O’Brien Jockey: Ryan Moore
Created a big impression on debut and confirmed that in no uncertain terms when storming clear under hands and heels in Group 2 Beresford at the Curragh last month. The one to beat.
Trainer: J. S. Bolger Jockey: R. P. Cleary
Having his second start when landing a 1m Leopardstown maiden last month. Will need to improve plenty to go close here but his stable did win the race 12 months ago.
Trainer: Mark Johnston Jockey: Jason Hart
Improved with each start, winning Acomb at York before seeing out 1m really well to reel in Coroebus in Royal Lodge at Newmarket (both good to firm). Likely to go well if handling the softer ground.
Trainer: Donnacha Aidan O’Brien Jockey: W. M. Lordan
Left his Curragh debut run behind when bolting up in a 9f maiden there on good to soft. Takes a big jump in class just 9 days on from that but he does look a smart prospect.
Timeform Verdict: LUXEMBOURG looked a hugely exciting prospect when making it 2-2 in the Beresford and is strongly fancied to remain unbeaten and provide Aidan O’Brien with a tenth win in the final British Group 1 of the season. Dewhurst-third Bayside Boy and Royal Lodge winner Royal Patronage can battle it out for the forecast spot.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s lively Lucky 15 at Cheltenham on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Fran Berry’s 8 fancies at Dundalk on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Cheltenham on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season