* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Lincoln Gamble is on a good mark if back on song for today’s seasonal debut but the most appealing option is USTATH, who has posted some good efforts in defeat since his breakthrough turf win in April. Gullane One should also be on the premises.
On the evidence from Hamilton last month, there’s not much between NINKY NONK and Come Quick but Keith Dalgleish’s colt had the edge there, despite racing too freely in the early stages, and has a good chance to open his account if he settles better here. Mahagoni and Chili Valentino are having their own rematch here and both warrant consideration.
Gunnerside has already won five times this season and could still be improving but the answer might be DEBAWTRY, who is very well suited by a stiff 5f and has dropped to a workable mark. Afandem runs this track well and will make strong appeal if the ground ends up softer than good.
This can go to C&D winner DETECTIVE (nap), who is not yet fully exposed after only eight Flat runs and didn’t have things all his own way before sticking on well for a creditable second over 1m here last month. Dandy’s Angel was placed behind the selection in May and returns here after another good effort at Hamilton. Four Kingdoms can also feature, providing he copes with today’s drop back in trip.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
There might well be more to come from Candescence, who moves back up in trip after going close over 7f here recently and remains lightly raced, but MIDNITE BRIDE has remained in good form since her winning seasonal debut in April and Oisin McSweeney’s useful 7lb claim might enable her to add to her tally here. Eligible ran well when last seen in March and is next on the list.
Hard To Fault probably won’t go down without a fight but the one to beat is PRAIANO, who was keeping on well in the closing stages when second in a Doncaster maiden three weeks ago and ought to be suited by the stiff track here.
Tips for Carlisle today
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 solid picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs value plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald 7 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weavers 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Sandown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy trader’s best bets at Bellewstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 plays to savour at Leicester on Saturday
- When is the Eclipse Stakes 2021? Start time, prize money and runners