* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
On Super Bowl Sunday, take DREW BREEZE to get NFL fans off to a great start in this 1m 4f handicap. Ivan Furtado’s four-year-old put up a career best last time out over course and distance three days ago, when he slammed the field by 5 lengths.
Drew Breeze travelled beautifully throughout and stamped his authority over the field in a very eye-catching performance. It’s telling that Furtado has turned Drew Breeze out quickly – under a 5lbs penalty – and all signs point to another bold bid for this Camacho gelding looking to make it three wins out of four this season on a course that he clearly loves.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets at the Dublin Racing Festival on Sunday
If our first selection is in great form, the complete opposite is the case for DE BRUYNE HORSE. David Griffiths’ six-year-old has been plummeting down the ratings and is now running off a mark of 54. It’s a far cry from it’s two-year-old campaign when he was considered good enough by his then trainer Richard Hannon, to have a tilt at the Coventry Stakes at Royal Ascot. He didn’t disgrace himself on that occasion finishing in eight upsides none other than Romanised.
But, their career paths have taken very different routes. De Bruyne Horse now finds himself competing in Class 6 handicaps in Southwell as his career trajectory has tumbled downwards. However, there were signs of life over course and distance two races back, and if Griffiths has rejuvenated him he could make a mockery of a big price here.
- Horse Racing tips: 5 selections to thrive at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Dublin Racing Festival Cheat Sheet for Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s Dublin Racing Festival Sunday picks
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s Sunday punts at the Dublin Racing Festival
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs reveals his best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Southwell on Sunday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal their Ryanair Chase antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s antepost picks for Queen Mother Champion Chase
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: Dates, race times and antepost tips from our experts
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s Lucky 15 to live the dream at the 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival