* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This pair have only met on one occasion before and while Felix Auger Aliassime is the more well-known player, the Aslan Karatsev disposed of him easily that day. The Russia also has lots of match practice in Australia, as he came through qualifying to make his grand slam debut at the tender age of 27 and Karatsev can upset the odds to win here.
- Check out all the latest Tennis tips and previews now
Aryna Sabalenka is arguably the most in-form player in women’s tennis, winning 18 of her last 19 matches with her only loss coming on the back of 14 days in quarantine. She seems a solid bet here, you can also factor in that Serena is now 39 and over the hill. Sabalenka is known as ‘The Belarussian Tank’ and I expect her to outgun Williams here.
There will be so much bottling done in this match that it could take place inside a bottle bank. These two are perennial disappointments, however Dominic Thiem is the much more steady of the two players and he can pick apart the handsome Bulgarian’s woeful second serve.
Grigor Dimitrov hasn’t never fulfilled the promise he showed in his early career. Meanwhile, Thiem got the Grand Slam monkey off his back in the US Open and while it could well be his last, he should have enough to breeze past Dimitrov here. Thiem also leads 3-2 on the head-to-head record and the Austrian is now a better player than he has ever been, while Grigor is still a spoofer. Expect a straight sets with for Thiem in this one.
* All match times are approximate as some games may be dependent on the finish time of the match scheduled on court before them.
Sunday 01:30 – Aslan Karatsev v Felix Auger Aliassime: Karatsev to win
Sunday 02:00 Aryna Sabalenka v Serena Williams: Sabalenka to win
Sunday 04:00 Dominic Thiem v Grigor Dimitrov: Thiem to win 3-0 in sets
- Football tips: A 15/2 acca for Sunday’s European football
- Ruby Walsh reveals Big Buck’s best Cheltenham Festival performance
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s weekend NAPs