More than 1,000 players went into the final leg of Paddy’s Pick 5 at Leopardstown on Tuesday but just one lucky player scooped the €/£10k jackpot as Real Steel rolled back the years to win the Paddy Power Chase at 33/1.
The drama started at 12.35 when Willie Mullins sent out the odds on Dysart Dynamo to win at 2/5 fav in the Beginners’ Chase and anyone who followed the Closutton trainer knew they were in for a good day. Mullins also saddled the next three winners on the card (as part of his six winner haul) including Blue Lord in the 1:10pm, Facile Vega 1:45pm and Winter Fog in the 2.20pm.
Fancy a crack at a daily £/€10k jackpot?
- Jump over HERE to Paddy’s Pick 5 game for Wednesday
However, it was the penultimate race on the card – the featured Paddy Power Chase – where 33/1 outsider Real Steel guaranteed Paddy’s Pick 5 €/£10k jackpot was going home alone.
Just one lucky player was on him as Eric McNamara’s runner got up by the shortest of short heads in a desperate lunge to the line.
Who’d have thunk it?
But the show’s not over yet – not by a long chalk.
Each and every day this week Paddy is giving away a daily €/£10k jackpot in our FREE to enter game.
And the entries are now open for Wednesday’s game right HERE .. IF YOU’RE feeling lucky.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE & GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU NEED FIRST
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WAN
- 5 Paddy Power punters split huge £/€100k prize in our Pick5 game
- Paddy’s Pick 5: Read how 26 punters took home the loot in free to enter game
- Paddy’s Pick 5: 7 Players scoop share of €/£25k prize!
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest horse racing tips
- When is the Savills Chase? Leopardstown date, start time, runners and betting
- When is the Matheson Hurdle? Leopardstown date, start time, runners and betting