Swoon is a three-year-old filly on the up. She could well make the running here and is a nice each-way chance for Sir Michael Stoute with Oisin Murphy on board.
Hurricane Ivor keeps winning and it’s often wise to follow a sprinter in form.
Fearby was third in a Group 2 last time and seemed to see out the 6f really well. The ground will be ideal too which always helps!
There was lots to like about Title‘s demolition job at Doncaster. This is a step up in grade but he looks well capable of it.
Mother Earth was just touched off by Snow Lantern in July. She has maintained her form well and the Aidan O’Brien yard is flying now. The ground will be softer than that day too.
Diligent Harry was just beaten in a Group 3 at Newbury last time when racing freely. If he can settle here he must have a massive chance.
It’s hard to fancy anything strongly here so Roman Dragon is a speculative selection. He was only beaten a nose on his one visit to the track.
Aratus has won four on the bounce now and there’s a lot to like about a winning habit. The last time there seemed to be a bit left up the sleeve too which is always nice.
Paddy Power’s best bets:
13:45 Newmarket – Swoon
14:05 Ascot – Hurricane Ivor
14:20 Newmarket – Fearby
14:40 Ascot – Title
14:55 Newmarket – Mother Earth
15:15 Ascot – Diligent Harry
15:35 Redcar – Roman Dragon
15:50 Ascot – Aratus
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: 6 trends to note ahead of 2021 Longchamp race
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe runner-by-runner guide to 2021 race at Longchamp
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe 2021 confirmed runners and draw for Longchamp
- Cheltenham Festival: Monkfish injury shakes up Gold Cup 2022 antepost market