* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Single Minded can confirm Wolverhampton form with Mezzanotte and is a solid contender, while Buxted Reel shaped well on his nursery debut and is also open to further progress. The step up to 1m should be right up ALDBOURNE‘s street though, and he can take full advantage of today’s drop in class.
The bold show from LADYPACKSAPUNCH on her debut suggests that she may emerge on top. Land Of Eagles and Axopar have already shown how major progress can be made from the first to second start and they are serious rivals on form, with the former marginally preferred as the chief danger. Upton Park comes from such a strong yard that he looks the most noteworthy newcomer.
Lots have realistic each-way hopes, but a fair few of those are rare winners. LAMORNA COVE has scored just the once, but that was only two runs back and this lightly raced three-year-old may well have more to offer – particularly if avoiding the slow start she produced last time out. Incorrigible is next on the list, ahead of Port Noir.
All of the others have proved themselves in handicaps and can be given a fair chance, but the potential of handicap debutante NADEIN (NAP) can win the day. Damned Elusive may provide the most resistance.
Brains has been resurgent and makes appeal on his all-weather form, while Takeonefortheteam has had a good summer, as has Hurricane Helen. They are preferred in that order, but a chance is taken that MELAKAZ will have improved again since his reappearance. After all, the three-year-old has had just four starts in total and this is only his second handicap.
This looks very open, but SPIRIT LEVEL has a race in him off his low handicap mark and this trip might just unlock a smidgeon of improvement. Light Of Thunder is next best, with Wow William, My Boy Charles, Parikarma, Sunshine Fun and Beryl Burton also respected. There are others as well.
This looks competitive and it should be well run with several in the field happiest getting on with it. Mister Bluebird and The Daley Express look set to go well, but SECRETFACT didn’t get his chance to show what he could do at Sandown last time and he can capitalise on a handy mark.
Having taken six attempts to get off the mark Lil Guff should be vulnerable with a penalty. CHEPCHIK and Coast are the obvious contenders on the back of highly encouraging efforts in defeat. Either could win, but marginal preference is for the Hills horse who has that bit more experience.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing Tips: Through the card at Epsom on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A nice 17/2 shot tops our selections at the Curragh today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland