* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
We can’t be sure MONSIEUR JUMBO will be suited by today’s slower ground, but the form of his close second at Thirsk makes him very much the one to beat. Grifter was rather green on his debut at York and ought to get much closer to the target here. Newcomer Last Crusader has good credentials on paper.
Sam’s Call returned from a long absence with two very promising 5 furlongs runs last month and is seemingly close to a breakthrough win, but his two two-year-olds runs on ground softer than good were both disappointing and perhaps the most interesting runner in today’s line-up is BLAZING HOT (NAP).
Paul Collins’ four-year-old finished just behind the Easterby runner when fourth at Musselburgh 10 days ago, but sports new headgear here and ought to be suited by today’s stiffer test. The Armed Man is next on the list.
CELTIC EMPRESS is progressing well and rates as our selections, but good cases can also be made for Dawndiva and Miss Roulette.
The two winners at the top of the racecard have both achieved a useful level of form and will probably fight this out. Preference is for ASJAD, who knew his job and made a quite impressive debut at Salisbury, but Adaay To Remember also gained her victory in very good style and is not opposed lightly. Adabbah and Thread Count are two newcomers to watch closely.
HIGHFALUTING proved all his old ability remains when running well last month after a long absence and is our choice. Adaay Dream is another to consider.
The Jonjo O’Neill-trained OPINE has kept on well to be placed over about 1m 4f on his last two starts and is taken to get off the mark now back up in trip. Pound Off You was a good second at Wetherby and she’s feared most, while Party Planner, Parisian Affair and Low Profile also ran well last time out.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to thrive for ITV Racing on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s top TV picks for Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Desmond’s 5 smart picks for Thursday’s ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to score at Leopardstown on Thursday evening
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Newmarket card on Thursday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 12/1 shot heads our Carlisle sections today