Robert Huth to score in 90 minutes and Leicester to win the match, 50/1
- Leicester took 4 points from their games with Chelsea last season. Winning 2-1 at home and coming away from Stamford Bridge with a 1-1 draw. Prior to last season, you’d have to go back to the days of Muzzy Izzet and Stan Collymore for Leicester’s last win away at Chelsea.
- Robert Huth’s hasn’t scored in the Premier League since he bagged a memorable brace against Man City last February. The German giant found himself on the end of two set-pieces as he helped Leicester beat one of their biggest title challengers last season.
- Leicester will have the worst away record of any defending champion should they lose to Chelsea on Saturday. Only Blackburn Rovers, in 1995-96 managed to lose all of their first four away games.
Southampton HT/ Burnley FT, 90/1
- Burnley are the only Premier League team yet to find the net away from home this season. Their struggles away from Turf Moor in the top division is not a new trend for the Clarets, they have lost 10/15 on the road.
- Burnely have failed to come from behind to win this season and dropped 8 points from losing positions last season.
- Southampton are putting together an historic run of consecutive clean sheets. Claude Puel’s men have not conceded in their last six games and are 11/10 shots to win to nil against Burnley on Sunday.
Watford to beat Middlesbrough 5-1, 500/1
- The last time these two meet in the Premier League Boro spanked the Hornets 4-1 in 2007. When Teeside legends Mark Viduka, George Boateng and Fabio Rochemback got on the scoresheet.
- Watford managed 20 goals away from home last season but have failed to score in any of their Premier League away games played on a Sunday.
- Troy Deeney is one goal away from his 100th for Watford and has scored six times against Middlesbrough during his time with the club.