* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Burnley welcome Roy Hodgson’s Crystal Palace to Turf Moor where you’d expect entertainment to be at a premium in Monday’s early kick-off. The Clarets have only netted three times all season, while Palace may have scored 12 but they also conceded the same number.
The betting is finding it tough to split them and so are we, as both sides have four wins apiece over their last eight meetings. The Under 2.5 goals looks a tasty play as well given that it has landed in six of the last seven match-ups between the pair and I fancy it to land again here in what should be a stalemate in Jordan North’s (of I’m A Celeb fame) ‘happy place’.
MORE TOP TIPS FOR MONDAY: Don’t snooze on our punchy punts for Burnley v Crystal Palace
They say you never get too many goals at Molineux and the stats prove that to be exactly the case. Of the previous eight games Wolves have played at home, Under 2.5 goals has come up in seven of them. You’ve got to learn to love the grind if you are a Wolves fan under the stewardship of Nuno Espírito Santo!
They host red-hot Southampton on Monday evening and Ralph Hasenhüttl has The Saints in heavenly form, they even topped the Premier League for the first time in their history briefly earlier this month. That was the first time they sat on the summit of English football since 1988. Southampton have found Wolves to be a tricky fixture for them recently though, losing three of their last five to the West Midlands outfit and I believe Nuno’s men have the quality in the side to extend that run on Monday.
More top tips for Monday
- Che can continue Southampton revolution with this 11/1 Same Game Multi v Wolves
- Don’t expect a thriller! Our 2 best bets for Burnley v Crystal Palace
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Next Celtic Manager odds: Eddie Howe favourite to replace Neil Lennon
- Guardiola commits to 2 more years of not winning the Champions League at City