* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s probably easy to figure out why this game is buried in the 17:30 kick-off slot on a Monday. Every game that his been at that time on Monday since the Premier League returned has a common theme, and that’s they’ve not been matches to get the pulses racing.
The betting has Burnley as slight favourites and that’s probably because the game is at Turf Moor, but remember there are no crowds at these games. The Clarets should probably have a few more points on the board than they currently have, as the results just haven’t matched the performances for Sean Dyche’s men.
I don’t know how Roy Hodgson does it, but Palace already look like they are edging away from being in a relegation scrap this season. But, whenever I see two teams as close as this in the betting, I go with the better value available in the draw and that’s what I have to tip up for this game as well.
I don’t believe we’ll see too many goals on Monday afternoon either, and I’m looking to side with Under 2.5 goals in this one. Burnley have only scored three goals all season, but it’s good for them to have Ashley Barnes on the way back to fitness. He is a massive player for The Clarets. But, don’t expect goals galore here unfortunately.
Burnley v Crystal Palace tips
More top tips for Monday
- Our trader’s 16/1 double for Monday’s two EPL clashes
- Che can continue Southampton revolution with this 11/1 Same Game Multi v Wolves
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Next Celtic Manager odds: Eddie Howe favourite to replace Neil Lennon
- Guardiola commits to 2 more years of not winning the Champions League at City