Paddy’s making it even easier for you to deposit to your PaddyPower.com account by joining up with selected PayPoint outlets.
Now, in over 9,000 different PayPoint locations across the UK you can deposit to your PaddyPower.com online account using your linked Play Card.
‘Okay, that sounds great Paddy, but surely it has to be really complicated and quite a significant pain in the backside?’
You might think that but you’re wrong, my friend. So very, very wrong.
If your Play Card (or Big Rewards Card or Cash Card) has been linked to your online account and activated in one of our stores, all you have to do is find one of the participating PayPoint locations – click here to find the nearest one to you – bring along your linked card, hand it over with the amount you wish to deposit, and that cash will be in your account within a matter of minutes.
And, if you don’t have a Play Card, just ask a member of staff in one of our Paddy Power shops and they’ll sort one for you.
Then you just need to link and activate your card.
– How do I link & activate my Play card?
• Step 1: Visit My Account when logged in to the Paddy Power app and select ‘Cash Card & Play Card’.
• Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions as seen in the image. The card number can be found on the back of the Play Card.
• Step 3: When you have successfully linked the Play card to your account, you will need to activate the card by presenting it in shop and a friendly staff member will help you to set up a PIN number. Then you’re good to go!
Sounds too good to be true, I know, but believe me, it’s realer than the carbon-fibre strands that cover Mikel Arteta’s head.
For more information on responsible gambling, click here, and there are, of course, a few terms and conditions to bear in mind:
- Cash Withdrawals are not available in PayPoint outlets.
- Credit Cards cannot be used to fund a PayPoint deposit.
- Only Sterling may be deposited in PayPoint outlets.
- The minimum cash deposit is £10.
- The maximum deposit per transaction is £399.
- Cash Deposits are limited to a daily maximum limit of €2,500/£2,500.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to refuse at our sole discretion a Customer’s application for a Play Card, or to revoke a Play Card at any time.
- Customer transactions may be suspended if customers attempt to deposit and then immediately withdraw cash. This is an anti-money laundering restriction.
- PayPoint deposits cannot be reversed.
- For more info from our Paddy Power Helpdesk on Paypoint, click here
- For more about Paddy Power PayPoint locations click here
- To see full Cash Card and Play Card T&Cs here
If you have any questions, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.
- Get the latest football tips on Paddy Power News
- Revealed: Blatter wanted 2026 World Cup staged in Antarctica
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer