* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Jackstar travelled well over course and distance last week and although his finishing effort lacked punch, that race did signal that he could be on the way back. Oisin Murphy takes over today, and he could have a big run in him, with Al Asef, Michaels Choice and Storm Melody also high on the list.
IMAGINE FREEDOM moves into handicaps with untapped potential though, and she may prove a bit better than a Class 6 performer in time
Nomasee still looked green when scoring over course and distance two weeks ago and he should make a bold bid to defy the penalty, even with the inconvenience of his wide draw. Gold Medal is a fascinating newcomer who needs monitoring in the betting, but WESTMORIAN still has potential and should make a bold bid from his handy draw.
Roman Dynasty is a contender after a gelding operation, his Newmarket second when last seen having been well advertised since by the winner. Arabic Charm could resume her progress back on all-weather, while One Hart could come on for his recent stable debut. DEGREE still has time to do better though, and she’s worth chancing on today’s return to 7 furlongs.
Petal Power, Kissing and Mythical Star bring fair recent nursery form and can give a good account, but BELLA ROSETTA is preferred. She got forced wide in a 6-furlong seller here 10 days ago (finished ahead of Heidi High), but kept on well in the closing stages and could take another step forward tackling 7 furlongs for the first time.
Back down in grade with William Buick booked, TREVOLLI is taken to gain a first all-weather success. The three-year-old maidens Headora (second choice) and No Day Never are threatening to get off the mark, while Publicist, Eevilynn Drew and Dreamseller are among others with possibilities in an open race.
Several of these have scope to improve on their recent efforts, most notably Fierospeed (back on the all-weather) and Sir Edward Elgar (trying a new trip). But, PRETTY SWEET gets the vote on her handicap debut. Fierospeed is the second choice.
Aramis Grey and Verreaux Eagle come here on the up and can go well, but GHAALIYA (NAP) outran her 50-1 odds at Kempton last time and remains capable of better for her new stable.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: A nifty 9/2 shot tops our Sedgefield selections today
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Ayr on Tuesday
- Horse Racing: Luxembourg has the pace to take on 2000 Guineas challenge
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe 2021 date and UK & Ireland start time for Longchamp race
- Cheltenham Festival: Monkfish injury shakes up Gold Cup 2022 antepost market