* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The betting can guide with regard to the newcomers, but as things stand perhaps PERSIAN ROYAL can build on his debut promise and get the better of Allen Key, Golden Mac and Hot Spell.
An interesting clash between the Shadwell colts IKHTIRAAQ and Harb, who are well clear of the others on form. It could go either way and preference for Ikhtiraaq is only slight. The selection was a major eye-catcher at Salisbury last month, while Harb ran well over this course and distance a day earlier.
Ventura Vision has a good record around here and figures prominently in calculations, while Trusty Scout can build on last week’s stable debut and Hunters Step is better than he showed last time. SKY BLUE THINKING is flourishing for her new stable though, and can make it four in-a-row.
Several of these can have a case argued, but the addition of blinkers and return to Polytrack could be the catalyst for EEVILYNN DREW to end his losing spell. Bankrolled, Legende D’Art and Secret To Success head the list of dangers.
Pinnata is used to plying his trade in much stronger all-weather races than this and he should make a bold bid from the inside stall. Taawfan is low mileage and could yet rate higher, but MIAMI JOY (NAP) went close in a useful event at Kempton last month and he still has time on his side.
In a low-grade affair, IESHA makes the most appeal after shaping as if coming to the boil on her last two starts following a break. The Tron is knocking at the door and may provide the sternest resistance. Admirable Lad and Got No Dollars complete the shortlist.
All three three-year-old representatives have something to recommend them, especially Toplight. However, STORM MELODY has been knocking at the door and this looks a suitable opportunity to register career win number eight.
An unappealing event in which GLOBETROTTER is taken to follow up last month’s course success. The money that came for him last time suggests it wasn’t a surprise and he can defy a 3lbs rise at the main expense of Pax Britannica and Hitlominlo.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Thursday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 sweet picks for Thursday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 6 slick picks for Thursday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Doncaster card on Thursday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Ryan McCue’s 5 fab fancies at Doncaster on Thursday
- Irish Champions Weekend races, start times & Paddy Power antepost odds
- St Leger: High Definition supplemented, Hurricane Lane odds-on favourite