* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Summers Day looks to be on an upward trend for a bang in form stable and was really impressive last time out. Don’t see any reason to oppose him here.
Jazz Club may not be as battle hardened as some of these in this race but that might just be a good thing. Freshness could be a key advantage.
Inspiral is probably a good thing but I’m taking a chance that Speak is also possibly very good! I’d say keep the stakes small enough though.
The George Scott yard is in from and Miss Mulligan is both generally consistent and has won at Epsom before. What’s not to like?!
Save A Forest looked like a step up in trip would suit last time at Newmarket and he’s going from 1m 4f to 1m 6f, so I’m all over it!
Run To Freedom won well last time and when asked what brought about the improvement, the reason given was the good to firm ground. I’d say there’s more to come.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 sweet picks for Thursday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Thursday’s ITV Races
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Irish Champions Weekend races, start times & Paddy Power antepost odds
- St Leger: High Definition supplemented, Hurricane Lane odds-on favourite
- Horse Racing: Baaeed should be in the mix for the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot