* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Cases can be made for quite a few of these, including handicap debutant Grove Ash, Pickamix, Ballycrystal and Millie The Minx. However, the two to concentrate on may be Zara’s Universe and BLACK LIGHTNING, who boast solid recent course and distance form and remain fairly treated. Narrow preference is for Georgie Howell’s eight-year-old, who can score again under Tabitha Worsley.
Although She’s All In Gold won nicely on her hurdling debut, PRINCESS RUBY, who was third that day, might be able to gain her revenge on 7lbs better terms. This longer trip should help the selection and a first-time hood may prove beneficial. Fivetotwelve and Say Nothing have plenty of experience to call upon and are the best of the rest.
Having jumped to his right on his chasing debut, Uncle O should be happier going this way round and rates the main danger to GO ON BRYCEY LAD, who has shown an aptitude for chasing and comes into this on the back of his best effort over fences. Onenightintown has a bit to find with Shady Oaks, but could have more to offer.
Armed with a 2lbs pull and dropped back in trip, GOING MOBILE may be able to reverse last-time-out placings with High Noon who is respected all the same. Most of the others are well treated on peak form. Little Stevie certainly needs a mention, being 3-3 at this venue.
Royal Village is somewhat risky at present, Solar Impulse has the visor removed, Hes No Trouble is inconsistent and TOWNSHEND has been out of sorts. Thus all of the runners are far from bombproof but, Townshend is the selection in the hope that blinkers prompt a revival.
French Crusader and Black Mischief are similar types who should be dangerous if proving that they retain every ounce of ability. ASK PADDINGTON and Havana Hermano are the most solid contenders among the remainder.
In-form mare LADY BABS (NAP) has scored twice over course and distance this season and holds solid claims with Gina Andrews booked. Hooroo and Pateen may prove the biggest threats, in that order.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s two top picks at Saint Cloud on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4 to score on Sunday at Saint Cloud and Tramore
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to thrive at Limerick & Tramore on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 slick picks at Tramore on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Chelmsford City on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s delightful Sunday double at Ayr and Limerick
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 fab fancies at Saint-Cloud on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 5/1 shot heads our Ayr selections today
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 16/1 play leads our best bets at Limerick today