* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s not the most vintage renewal but it’s still a competitive affair. I really respect the front three in the market in Media Stream, Pretty Tiger and ADHAMO. Adhamo looked promising a few runs ago and won a Group 3 at Longchamp.
Last time out he didn’t get the luck he needed and finished seventh, with Pretty Tiger finishing sixth. Pretty Tiger got every break possible in the race so I fancy Adhamo to reverse the form. There could be a bit of value in him.
I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while now and I’m a massive fan of IN SWOOP, who is trained by Francis-Henri Graffard. He would have been really hard to beat in the King George but because he’s coming here, he might not run in the King George now. They’re building up to the Arc. He was second in the Arc last year behind Mogul.
He’s really good and he’s been superb in France this year. Aidan O’Brien and Joseph Patrick O’Brien are sending ones over and they’ll get the soft ground but it doesn’t matter as In Swoop will dominate. I’d even check out him to win by three or four lengths.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4 to score on Sunday at Saint Cloud and Tramore
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 slick picks at Tramore on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s delightful Sunday double at Ayr and Limerick
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 fab fancies at Saint-Cloud on Sunday