* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I really like SHE TOPS THE LOT and the mare is my NAP of the entire weekend! Rachael Blackmore rides for Henry de Bromhead in this one. She Tops The Lot ran a really good race at Tramore in June behind Robinnia and should come on from that. She runs off a mark of 109 on Sunday, and that’ll be hard to beat.
I don’t see Broome as a proper Group 1 horse, he’s just below that level. There was really no excuse for him at the Curragh, where he was second behind Helvic Dream. He also wasn’t good enough at Ascot behind Wonderful Tonight either. He’s been busy though, and he has already had five runs already this season. He’s a good horse and you’d love to own him, but is he up to this standard? I don’t think so. Colin Keane will ride him in this one as Ryan Moore is in action the UK.
I know Baron Samedi won at Longchamp last year over 11 furlongs, but as he’s gone up in grade against better horses, he’s had to go up in trip too. It was over 2m when he won in America on his last start. He’s going back down to a 1m 4f. Did the trip bring out enough to bring him up to Group level? We’ll have to see.
With the doubts over Broome and Samedi, I most certainly wouldn’t be opposing IN SWOOP in this one.
Willie Mullins has chosen to run ELITE CHARBONIERE in this one, which is avery interesting decision. However, Raven Rule was very good at Punchestown in May, where he beat Highstreet Roller in a mares maiden hurdle. I thought he’d be hard to beat, but maybe Willie has other ideas.
Royal Recital caught my eye after declaring for this one 2m affair. I was impressed by the run in a handicap hurdle Navan last month. But, I reckon the Willie Mullins-trained ATTITASH will have improved from his outing at Tipperary in May and could be up to winning this. Having Paul Townend in the saddle is also a big plus.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s two top picks at Saint Cloud on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 slick picks at Tramore on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s delightful Sunday double at Ayr and Limerick
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 fab fancies at Saint-Cloud on Sunday