Punters who backed Cloth Cap to win the third Paddy Power Millionaire Chase qualifier will be feeling double delight knowing their name is safely into the hat for the next sweepstake draw for the £1m New Year’s Day race.
Cloth Cap was happy enough to lead this field along for the first half of the race with a competitive bunch following in hot pursuit. Vindication hell with five to go and all of a sudden Aye Right and Cloth Cap found themselves with a small advantage which the latter looked to stretch over the third last.
With two to go it was between three with Cloth Cap, Aye Right and The Conditional pulling clear. But it was Cloth Cap who made all and pulled away over the final hurdle to win it by seven lengths and in very impressive style. Congratulations if you were on Cloth Cap, as tipped up by Frank Hickey, because you’re in the draw for a spot in the Millionaire Chase on New Year’s Day!
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
If you backed Cloth Cap make sure you keep your eye on Paddy’s social channels for the draw on Monday evening to see if you will join our two previous lucky winner for a shot at the £1m. Everyone who makes it into the final sweepstake also gets £10,000!
If you backed a dud or missed the memo this week, fear not as there are still three more chances to win £1m, starting next Saturday at Sandown, 2.25pm race. So, get studying that form now!.
Remember, you have to Opt-In every time you go to back a horse in a Millionaire Chase qualifier, which you can do from Thursday. If you don’t you won’t make it into the sweepstake draw even if you pick the winner.
- Millionaire Chase: All You Need To Know About The Million Quid New Year’s Day Giveaway
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: When This Week’s Qualifying Race Takes Place & How To Enter
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Qualifier Live: How To Watch the Action For Free