* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
O’Reilly is bred to be useful – closely related to several winners, including smart winner Black Arrow – and made a highly encouraging start when finishing runner-up to a leading fancy for the Ballysax Stakes later on the card. He beat the remainder quite comfortably despite not being drawn well while looking in need of the experience. A nice type physically, he should improve further this season – perhaps markedly so – and he sets a good standard here.
Empress Josephine only made her debut two weeks ago, but she created a striking impression, overcoming both greenness and trouble in-running to run out a convincing winner. Her pedigree suggests she could go right to the top – she is a sister to three winners, notably the high-class Minding – and there should be plenty of improvement in her now. This is a big step up in class in a short space of time, but she represents top connections who have made a fast start to the season, and she looks the one to beat.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Leadership Race hasn’t won since winning back-to-back nurseries in 2019, but he bounced right back to his best when finishing runner-up over a mile at Dundalk last time, and looks interesting back on turf. He was beaten only by a more progressive sort last time, but ran a solid race in defeat, and he looks leniently treated having been left on the same mark. He should get a good pace to aim at and make a bold bid.
MORE SUNDAY TIPS:
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Warwick on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing Tips: Brendan Duke’s best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- The Cowboy Tipster: Curbs comes under scrutiny as the net closes on ‘H’
- Quids in! Paddy’s £100k bonus for a British Punchestown Champion Hurdle winner
- Bravo! Clever Irish punter lands terrific 2,339/1 racing treble