* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Cabot Cliffs will no doubt give this his best shot under another positive ride, but conceding 6lbs to HEROSS DU SEUIL may prove beyond him. The selection may have had luck on his side at Kempton, but still ran to a good level. He runs here in preference to Saturday’s Grade 2 Adonis.
For one so inexperienced, JAY BEE WHY ran really well in a recent Grade 2 at this track and the form received a major boost last weekend. He could be tested by Hurling Magic, who gave this season’s top-class novice chaser Shan Blue plenty to think about in his only point start.
A minimum stakes race. A chance is taken on DEMON FOU in the hope he can return to form following wind surgery. If so, then he should be well treated for his chase debut. Miss Gemstone is the second choice ahead of Innerpickle.
Midlands National fourth SHENEEDEDTHERUN can repeat her success in this race from three years ago. Rose Of Aghaboe is feared most, as Lucca Lady would not be a guaranteed stayer.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets at Dundalk and Wolverhampton on Friday
A classy handicap. CHAMPAGNE COURT (NAP) has had a disappointing season thus far but, back under his optimum conditions and in first-time cheekpieces, he could easily outrun his odds.
Precious Cargo is another who looks fairly treated on the best of his novice form, and it bodes well that he’s won straight on the back of his two previous wind operations. Espoir De Guye is next best.
Eaton Miller is probably the most striking candidate following his 22 lengths win off the same mark over fences on Sunday, even though his record as a hurdler is a lot less encouraging. Uisce Ur switched back to winning effect last time out, while Tipalong Tyler and Harry Haze are also in serious calculations. However, a chance could also be taken on the readiness of GENTLEMAN FARMER, who is 2-3 in handicaps and looked a suitable candidate for this trip when he last raced in 2018.
After running well against the boys at Market Rasen the vote goes to MOONAMACAROONA. Get A Tonic is the most likely danger after winning her Irish point, though there could be better to come from Dreaming Of Glory.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Exeter on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 selections to follow at Wolverhampton on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: A trader trixie for Dundalk on Friday night
- Horse Racing tips: These Friday 4 can shine bright under the Dundalk lights
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 8/1 play heads our best bets at Lingfield today
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: The 12/1 novice hurdler that’s caught Frank Hickey’s eagle eye
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle antepost pick
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Gold Cup potential runners and latest news for Cheltenham Festival 2021