*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It’s almost time for the fourth of this year’s Irish Classics and the hype is building at Paddy Power.
Run at the Curragh in County Kildare, the Irish Oaks is one of the biggest dates on the racing calendar.
Open to three-year-old thoroughbred fillies, the 1m 4f Group 1 contest requires plenty of stamina and a turn of foot on the home straight
You’ll find all the key information on the Irish Oaks 2021 below including the date, start time, prize money, runners and Paddy Power’s latest odds.
Irish Oaks 2021 Date and Start Time
The Irish Oaks runners and riders are scheduled to go to post at 15:25 BST on Saturday July 17.
Irish Oaks 2021 Prize Money
It’s estimated that a total prize pot worth €400,000 is on offer for the Irish Oaks 2021 making it one of the most valuable races on the calendar.
The first runner past the post will bag connections a cool €228,000. They’ll certainly be laughing all the way to the bank.
Irish Oaks 2021 Runners
Just eight horses have been declared for the Irish Oaks 2021.
We’ve put together a handy runner-by-runner guide to the Irish Oaks so you’re fully up to speed.
Irish Oaks 2021 Odds
Epsom Oaks winner Snowfall is the odds-on favourite with Paddy Power to follow up in the Irish equivalent. The Ballydoyle superstar romped to a 16l victory in last month’s English Classic.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- Irish Oaks 2021 runner-by-runner guide
- Palace Pier and Poetic Flare set for huge showdown at Goodwood
- Poetic Flare can turn over Palace Pier in the Sussex Stakes
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips