* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Woodrow was a winner over 6f just four four days ago – winning very easily. He got a 7lb penalty for that but 7lb claimer Sam Ewing will negate that now. He finished second to Hodd’s Girl last month, but he has a 5lbs swing with her at the weights which should see him turn the form around.
He can make it two wins in the space of a week.
A small field for Dundalk standards go to post for this 3yo only handicap and Zen Silence is the standout. She’s going to be favourite but should take plenty of beating off the back of her second to Ferrybank last week over a furlong further. Stop on Red comes into this off the back of a win but that was a poor race he won so Zen Silence should get off the mark at the fifth attempt.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACE CARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
A few in this have a bit to prove so Tirmizi makes most appeal to me, especially from an e/w point of view. He drops back in trip here but was a winner in the past over shorter so that won’t pose a problem. His last couple of runs around Dundalk have been solid and Adam Farragher takes off 7lb which will only help so I think he’ll run well from stall 1.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy’s non-runner no bet on all Cheltenham Festival 2021 races
- Brendan Duke’s 5 early Non runner money back Cheltenham 2021 fancies
- 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 offer
- Paddy punter lands £17k on New Year’s Day off £5 stake
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake on January 30
- Paddy’s literally all over the telly thanks to our new ITV sponsorship
- Say hello to Paddy’s Bet Builder – all you need to know about placing an acca on a single game