*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
We’re reaching the thick end of the FA Cup as the quarter finals roar into view. The remaining teams are set to find out their fate… but when does the draw for the last eight take place?
Premier League giants Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City are hoping to be involved but they must progress from the fifth round if their balls are set to be dropped into the pot.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Boreham Wood will hope to become the first non-league team since Lincoln City in 2016/17 to reach the last eight but they face a daunting trip to Goodison Park in the fifth round, while at least one EFL team is guaranteed a spot in the quarter finals as Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield are due to meet.
With Wembley in sight, all eyes are focused firmly on the prize – and you’ll find everything you need to know about the FA Cup quarter-final draw below.
When is the FA Cup quarter-final draw?
The FA Cup quarter-final draw is set to take place on Thursday, March 3 before the fifth-round tie between Premier League big boys Everton and non-league minnows Boreham Wood. The eight balls are set to be plucked from the pot at around 7.45pm.
How can I watch the FA Cup quarter-final draw?
The FA Cup quarter-final draw will be shown live on ITV and STV as part of the channels’ Everton v Boreham Wood coverage, which begins at 7.30pm. You can also live stream the FA Cup quarter-final draw on ITV Hub and STV Player.
When are the FA Cup quarter-final ties?
The FA Cup quarter-final ties are scheduled to take place on the weekend of Saturday, March 19 and Sunday, March 20. The dates and times will be confirmed once the fixtures are decided.
Who is playing in the FA Cup fifth round?
Tuesday, March 1
Wednesday, March 2
Thursday, March 3
Everton v Boreham Wood (8.15pm)
Monday, March 7
Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield (7.30pm)
Who are the favourites to win the FA Cup?
Ahead of the FA Cup fifth-round ties, Manchester City are the favourites in Paddy Power’s FA Cup Winner 2021/22 betting market. Pep Guardiola’s outfit got their hands on the trophy in 2019 when crushing Watford in the final.
Liverpool, who claimed the Carabao Cup last weekend, are next in the betting ahead of their fifth-round clash with Norwich. Jurgen Klopp has yet to guide the Reds to the FA Cup since taking charge at Anfield.
- Like Paddy Power News? Or maybe you just like to whinge? Tell us what you think in our reader survey
FA Cup Tips
- Football Tips: Thommo’s Everton v Boreham Wood best bets including an 8/1 shout
- Football Tips: 6/1 shout heads Thommo’s Liverpool v Norwich best bets
- Football Tips: Thommo & Trader’s Middlesbrough v Tottenham best bets
- Football Tips: Our 18/1 Bet Builder for Peterborough v Man City
- Score all your football tips at Paddy Power News
- Football on TV: What live football matches are on the telly box today?
- Premier League Sack Race Odds: Who will be the next manager to go?
- Need team news to complete your Bet Builder? Well, now Paddy’s got you covered