*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
We’ve dropped from 16 teams to eight as the fourth round of the EFL Cup swung into town this week.
It seemed like Manchester City were simply refusing to give up the trophy having won the competition for the last four years but they crashed out to David Moyes’ upwardly mobile West Ham in a penalty shoot-out to miss out on a place in the quarter-finals.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The EFL Cup is renowned for its weird and wacky draw locations… who can forget when John Barnes conducted proceedings in a Morrisons. Iconic. We’ll have to wait a while to find out the quarter-final ties but at least the balls will be plucked out of the hat in a relatively normal setting for once.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about the EFL Cup quarter-final draw including the date, start time and fixture dates.
EFL Cup Quarter Final Draw Date and Start Time
Right, the bad news for fans of clubs that reach the last eight of the EFL Cup is that you’ll have to wait until Saturday, October 30 to discover the outcome of the draw. That’s because Jimmy Bullard and Fenners will conduct proceedings live on Soccer AM, which airs on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football between 10.30am and 12pm.
EFL Cup Quarter Final Draw Ball Numbers
1) Arsenal 2) Brentford 3) Chelsea 4) Leicester 5) Liverpool 6) Sunderland 7) Tottenham 8) West Ham
EFL Cup Quarter Final Fixture Dates
The EFL Cup quarter-final ties will be played in the week commencing Monday, December 20. A place in the last four would be a delightful early Christmas present…
EFL Cup 4th Round Results
Tuesday October 26
Wednesday October 27
EFL Cup Winner Odds
- Score your Football betting tips and previews at Paddy Power News
- Football on TV: What live football matches are on the telly box today?
- Camera records Sir Alex asking Khabib to choke out Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Breaking: Lionel Messi bids tearful goodbye to PSG ahead of Newcastle move
- Revealed: 89% of Man City fans already shopping for Newcastle shirts